Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This Just In!

Did you see the generous post by Liz over at Say Yes!? Can I just say what a pleasure it was to meet Liz and her cute family? And while I am super excited for them, how sad I am that they will be leaving SLC! We need cool people like the Stanley's!
I am so grateful to Liz for her sweet words. It is also encouraging that she 'digs' my business plan. If you think you just need some hand holding in your yard, shoot me an email; jbhadfield@hotmail, or give me a call; 801.913.0843.
PS - if you would like your very own dig button on your blog here are the url links;http://diglandscape.blogspot.com/ - link url

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this concept. Too bad I live across the country from you. You don't happen to know anyone in Charlotte, NC that does the same thing, do you??? {I realize that is a long-shot}
    teresabugblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like it! I am actually not aware of anything in your area, but would suggest contacting your university extension. Land colleges generally have extension programs where "experts" work to help answer gardening questions. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This service is JUST what I've been looking for! I'm happy to plant things and take care of them, if I know what to plant! Hate to say it, but I'm so afraid of making mistakes about size, color, location, etc. The only problem is that we're in Boston! Would you consider consulting over the internet, say something like the ThisYoungHouse blog, but for landscaping? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janika - actually have a cousin in Boston, and we have talked about me coming back there maybe in the fall to help her, so maybe I could meet with you as well.

    If this doesn't pan out - I do plan to post on this blog about general garden care and design. Should give you some pointers and help. But you could also contact your local University Extension and see if they know of anyone. Every state has a "Land College" where agriculture and horticulture are generally studied. Extended through this college is usually an office with "garden experts" that can help answer questions, i.d. pests or pathogens, do soil testing. They also could usually refer you to local resources to help you in your garden. http://www.umassextension.org/index.php/information/gardening.
    Here is a link to your area's extension, hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen

    -A fellow round-up weilding, grass-killer!

    ReplyDelete